(THANK YOU David Bazan, who gave me permission to cut & paste this from his website)
Here’s how it works.
1. You have a house or loft space that can comfortably and safely host 40-45 people. A place with a big living room, finished basement would be ideal. There would need to be enough parking nearby and your neighbors should be cool. It would be a huge bummer if someone called the cops because of all the extra cars and people coming to your house. You should probably not do this if you live in a small apartment with a bunch of uptight neighbors or a cranky landlord.
2. The shows will not be open to the public and no tickets will be sold at the door. We will pre-sell a set number of tickets for each show on S@M's website before the show. Be realistic on how many people your place can hold. We need to know how many tickets we can sell in advance. We’ve found that 40-45 people is what the average living room can hold. Ticket price will be £10 / €12 / $15
3. We will provide you with a detailed list of everyone who will be coming to the show. The host won’t have to deal with any money and will only need to check people off the list as they arrive.
4. The host can have up to 5 additional free tickets for the show. If you have other friends who want to come to the show you can direct them to the link to buy tickets on-line.
5. You don’t need any sort of sound system. All you need is a chair for Dave to sit on.
6. Your home address will not be published on the web and will only be given to those people who purchase tickets.
7. The shows will not be promoted or advertised anywhere except Swearing At Motorists' websites.
If you are interested, please send an email to:
- a. your address
- b. a few photos of your living room
- c. which dates and times work for you
thanks for your interest in bringing live music into your home.